To our valued clients and business partners,
In light of the evolving Covid-19, we would like to provide an update on the steps that Antrak have taken to give you peace of mind that we will continue to provide our outstanding services during this difficult period.
We continue to follow the guidance of international and local health authorities to ensure that we play our role in protecting the health of our communities. Our priority is to make sure that we do everything possible to ensure that our people remain safe and healthy through this time while also ensuring that our clients come through this period in the strongest possible position.
As part of a global organization, working virtually has been part of our business process for many years, including using tools such as Antrak-IT and aligned cloud-based tracking systems, Microsoft Teams, and various other tools to keep our staff and clients connected and fully informed throughout the world.
We have implemented a range of protocols to date including:
• Implemented travel restrictions for all non-essential travel
• Introduced temperature testing for all our staff on a daily basis
• Minimised face to face contact with third parties by using video conferencing more frequently
• Reinforced safe hygiene practices across all offices and sites to limit infection and transmission
• Increased cleaning and disinfecting measures in our work places
• Implemented self-quarantine for people they have returned from overseas or interstate, have exhibited any of the common symptoms of COVID-19 or when they may have been in close contact with someone who has or is presumed to have COVID-19
It’s important that we are flexible and respond quickly and responsibly to developments around the world whilst maintaining our commitment to safety and continue to serve our clients. As the situation evolves, it is likely that we will have our staff working from home in isolation. Our Business Continuity Plan has been thoroughly tested and we will continue to meet the needs of all our customers and stakeholders during this period. You will be able to contact our staff as normal by email, direct line phone number or mobile phone. For convenience, all direct line phone numbers for our staff will be re- directed to their mobile phone numbers during such an event.
We are a resilient team and have proven our resolve when facing adversity in the past. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and will take immediate actions as required.
If we all support each other, we are confident that we will work through the many issues which may confront us over the coming months.
Ted Del Borrello and Tim Kelly